Never A Compromise
For Quality or Safety
T he Parker Feedwater Return Tanks provide storage for water make-up and return condensate from the system when available with the advantage of preheated water. These tanks are also used for convenience of feeding water treatment to the boiler.
Feedwater Return System
For Steam Boilers
1-1/2 tp 300HP, 15 to 250PSI
Parker Boiler Design
The Parker Boiler Automatic Return System provides a quality heavy duty package unit fully assembled and ready to install. The system consists of a durable tank with automatic water make-up valve, suction stop valve and heavy duty boiler feed pump with motor.
Parker Return Tank Advantages
- Adequate storage capacity and convenient openings for easy installation.
- Mounted and assembled with complete trim for easy and inexpensive installation.
- Solid heavy steel, all welded construction and frame for extra strength and protection against vibration.
- Automatic float valve assembly, accessible and adjustable.
- Tank is easy to clean and provides convenient drain and clean out openings.
- Heavy duty pumps with mechanical seal eliminate troublesome leakage and packing and provide reliable and long life service.
Burks Turbine Pumps feature external impeller adjustment without disturbing piping, disassembling piping or replacing parts. Gives up to 40% longer service life than turbine pumps of other designs. Return Systems for boilers 70 to 150 HP furnished with dual pumps each of sufficient capacity to supply the required feed water to the boiler.
Standard Return Tanks
The return system is standardly recommended with high pressure steam boilers to supply water with a boiler feed pump that operates on demand from the boiler water level control. The tank provides storage for water make-up and return condensate from the system when available with the advantage of preheated water. The tank is also used for convenience of feeding water treatment to the boiler.
Optional models available with nonelectric feedwater preheater, electric water fill system, motor starters, disconnects, anodes, stainless steel, 1/4” thick carbon steel pump relief valve, anode, Vertical Stainless Steel Multistage Centrifugal, and MTH turbine pumps and electrical panels.