Never A Compromise
For Quality or Safety
P arker offers a variety of products to accompany our boilers and heaters. Our automatic surface blowdown systems reduce maintenance and chemical usage. All of our boilers and heaters can come equipped with draft hoods or barometric dampers, With our automatic compound feeder a boiler can be ran more efficiently and economically.
Storage, Expansion, Air Separation, Distribution
For Hot or Cold Water, Glycol Mixtures or Thermal Fluids
For more than 50 years, Parker has manufactured a quality line of Tanks and Heat Exchangers for all types of volume water heating applications. The tanks are commonly used for hot water storage or thermal expansion and air separation in circulating systems or as distribution tanks for thermal fluid systems.
- All Parker Tanks are manufactured in accordance with the ASME unfired pressure vessel code and registered with the National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
- Standard paint is an attractive and durable protective enamel finish.
- Special guaranteed internal tank linings available at nominal cost.
- Wide range of sizes to standard specifications or special design.
- Available as vertical or horizontal type. Legs standard on vertical tanks.
- Air Separators for hot water systems are available in threaded or flanged connections.
- Thermal Fluid distribution systems are available for two pump thermal systems.
- Manhole is optional unless diameter of tank is 42” or larger and/or is cement lined.
For Parker Steam Boilers 1-1/2 to 150HP
The Parker Blowoff Tank is a high quality, heavy-duty tank properly designed with adequate volume to provide a safe and effective blowoff which is necessary for flushing steam boilers. All tanks have been tested for the sizes of Parker Boilers listed and approved by the Manufacturer for safe and proper blowoff. The Parker Blowoff Tank is recommended with all steam boilers. It is required by most local inspection jurisdictions.
- Safe Blowoff
- Special Drain Fitting
- Blowoff Cooiling Assembly (optional)
- Heavy Internal Baffle
- Heavy Construction
- Easily Cleaned
- Compact & Attractive
All tanks are manufactured and furnished in accordance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel code and American National Standard, ANSI/ASME BVP-VIII-1. Inspection and registration are with The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors. Blowoff Tanks also comply with the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials’ Uniform Plumbing Code.