Steam BoilersSteam Boilers are manufactured in a wide range of sizes from 1-1/2 to 150 H.P. for gas, propane, light oil, or combination gas/light oil firing, and for pressures 15 to 250 PSI. Premix metal fiber Low NOx models are also available. Parker Boilers have a record of unsurpassed safety, efficiency and reliability. Full steam is generated in less than 10 minutes from a cold start. Fully packaged and factory fire tested.
- Parker Industrial Steam Boilers 1-1/2 to 150 HP 15 to 250 PSI
- Atmospheric Gas or Propane, Power Gas, Straight Oil or Combination Fired with Natural, Propane or Oil. Also Bio Gas or Digester Gas or Combination with Gas, Propane, Oil or Low NOx. Also on Gas or Propane.
- Indoor and outdoor models
(Not shown above 101 series)
(5 to 22 H.P.) U-drum steam boiler
General and Steam Boiler Information
- Trim Description Sheet 102-105-I
- Trim Description Sheet 103-105-I L
- Trim Description Sheet 101-105-IV-VI
- GBI 101-5
- Bulletin 101-5
- Bulletin 1001-B-C
- Rec. Spec 101-105-I-VI
- Rec. Spec 101-105L
- Rec Spec 101-105-I-VI-CSI